Sunday 22 May 2011

New blog, At Last

It's been a long long while since I've blog and turns out I've created a new blog instead of updating my old one. SEVEN MONTHS, can you believe that?! I used to blog almost everyday eventually to fortnight then ___________. That's how it is.

 Bwaahaaahaaa. Today got one junior asked me, Senior, why you dye your hair black? I was like, how do you know that? And she's the most junior in our college and I guess I'm famous of my gam mou, simply means gold hair(indirectly saying I'm those lala mui). That's my new look! Heee~


You know? I seriously got lots of things to write down since so many months of isolation. But I guess I just have to jot down those recent news? Today is the first day I'm working in the General Ward since many many weeks of specialize area. Last week I was in babies' ward, new born! Super fragile, you knowwww? Those decorations of the car, the little toy that their neck is the spring type? Yeah, babies have those kind of necks. Be Careful not to swing around their heads :))

My fresh look during beginning of the day.

 My look when finish working baahhhh =(((


Ok, Wait till the next time!!


4 comments:

  1. no matter what, you still look so pretty...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last! Great to know you're alive and kicking!

    In case you've forgot-this is Zhi Hui. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course i still remember bout you!! My beloved seatmate during form 3 :)))

    ReplyDelete