Saturday 12 September 2015

2 years, time really flies.

Was doing my workouts, playing with my phone, browsing through my Facebook as usual, viewed my history and guess what? I've browsed through my old old blog!

Read the last blog, was 2 years ago, time do flies. So much has changed, I grew older and of course much more wiser, but nothing change is that I am still a dedicated nurse myself, hehehehe. I am always proud of myself being a nurse, not because of wanted to be a hero, but the satisfaction of offering my service to those in need.

I've been transferred to Accident & Emergency Department approximately 6 months ago, which is my dream department since I joined nursing. 3 words, Challenging. Exciting. Bloody. Yes, I'm not kidding cause it can be real bloody at times.

And and and, I'm engaged! Yaaayy! I know this blog won't have much readers or any reader to be precise, but well, I'll make good use of this to be my Dear Diary. Maybe I shall blog more.




Yep, picture of me being taken, and I will be officially getting married next year. New stage of life and I'm so so so nervous.




Me in my emergency uniform. Looking great eh? xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment