Friday 9 August 2013

2d 1n =D

Had one day off from the hectic workplace, first time taking bus to go back hometown. Damn stressed when I'm on my way to Pudu central hahahaha. Because I'm used to take train you know hees, well, first time anyway.

Reached Ipoh bout 7pm, he came picked me up from the bus stand near his house. Oh yeah, btw this trip is unknown to my parents hualalala. They won't mind anyway. Went back to his house, and his cousin sis too. Went to Aeon and bought ingredients for our planned homemade steamboat wheeee~ We are super damn full. Over estimated, bought too much, too full.

The next day which is a Saturday, early morning he went for work, and I'm sleeping nicely and he woke me up at 12pm to call me hang my clothes. I was sleeeeeping sooo soundly. Anyway, I need to wake up early too cause we got movie to catch at 1350H hehe. R.I.P.D. The movie, was okay actually. But the guy is handsome and the girl is hot. hahahaha. We had our movie marathon that day, watched Wolverine at 1620H hehehe. It was awesooome. Hugh Jackman is so maan. His, his, manliness *slurrppss*. AND AND and we bought our ingredients and we are cooking our own dinner again hahahaha!

I'm in charge of the veggies and preparing and he in charge of the meats. But he needs to go to fetch his parents so we started cooking quite late. And again, we had a late super full dinner. I gained 1.3kg in these two days. \o.o/

His parents bought me souvenirs from Aussie hehehe. So nice of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment