Tuesday 30 July 2013

Hmm...Hmmm??

People always say, when life gives you lemon. Make lemonade. My version? When life gives you shit, use them as fertilizer. Or, OR, When life gives you lemon and shit, throw back at them HARD!

I just don't understand why living a simple life can be so so hard? I never expect much, I never ask for more. I'm living life as it is and seriously, I give more than I could offer and I never asking for any returns.

I just wish, each day after work, stressful and heavy workloads from that damn building just 10mins walk down the road, come back to my room and sleep and have my routine workout. But shits do happen don't they?

Maybe I didn't give a clear image, or maybe I'm just not ready to open up myself. Sometimes I do wonder, what's wrong? I do my best, I tried my best, but do I not make myself clear in my words? Arguments after arguments, and there you go, arguments again. I never wanted to argue with you but why you want to think so much bout my words? I mean no harm, no indirect meanings, why are you being so sensitive?

Bahh, I'm so tired or arguments, unresolved arguments and pretend it's nothing wrong. I am a person that need to sort out everything and everything in order. But I've fallen to deep into this, I can't back down right now. Too many parties are involved, I do not wish to hurt anyone else anymore. Everything got their own solutions right? I just gotta wait for the right time.

Please T, my intentions are good. Try not to think so deep into my sentences. I'm a simply person. You are a simple person. Let's just live with our simple life alright? I will not go away. I love you so much than you can ever imagine.

Don't take things for granted. That's all I can say. If not, things will only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment