Tuesday 16 July 2013

At last...

At last...he's officially graduated!!! YAAAAYY!! After 1 yr graduated from  his university life, at last he had his graduation ceremony. I didn't attend the whole thing though cause I was working morning shift. So, after work I've straight changed to my dress and rush to SPCC (Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre). Didn't manage to take much pictures because when I went in, I already met him at door front.

I can't recognize hi at first because I didn't wear my glasses. I was wondering, who's the big guy over there. So tall and big HAHAHAHA. Oh okay, it's my boyfriend *giggling*.

The food inside was so so only. Not much of choice, but because I was starving, so I grabbed whichever food that's edible, well, all food are edible there. Chatted and meet up with his family, saying hi to his friends. Gosh, I miss my graduation, but too bad I got my Diploma cert only and not be able to wear the 'proud' square hat. Now not, but future might be hehehe.

After that we proceed to Subang area to look for photo studio. Took some pictures of his proud hat and robe.


Top from left (Charleston, me, Terry, Joshua, Bronson)
Bottom from left ( his mom, his dad, Josh's dad and mom)


Yup, that's my boy :)))




No comments:

Post a Comment