Thursday 11 July 2013

Expired, abandoned?

Yeah, here am I writing a post in this abandoned, old blog of mine. Last post is like, 1 year + ago? hahaha. So so much has happened during these 1 year plus of mine. Shifting to a whole new working environment, been through so much thick and thins with my friends, break ups and finding a new love of mine. *shy*

Well, hmm... It's almost been a year since I shifted to Sunway Medical Centre to work, away from my old hospital Assunta, meeting new colleagues, meeting new friends and making new best friends. I love my job, really. Life as a nurse never been easy, live to care for others' lives is never never an easy job. But, definitely, when the tough gets tougher, I'll become even stronger than before.

Almost a year I' working as a staff nurse in Sunmed. Wanted so much to transfer to Accident and Emergency department a.k.a A & E. But the sister just won't let me go, always says had enough staffing but the fact is? NURSES ARE NEVER ENOUGH, NOT IN SUNMED, NOT IN MALAYSIA, NEVER IN THIS WORLD.

I guess, it's enough of writing. I think I'll blog ore often. As it's just too stressful to keep it to myself, and I'll just blog it out. I know this blog no one's reading it anymore, but oh well, acts as a diary of mine.

Till next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment