Tuesday 23 July 2013

Double, double double??

Just finished off my second double shift, yup, 2 days continuously double shifts which means 14 hrs working non stop. Phew, I did it, once again. Didn't really expected this, but well, for the sake of the money and due to lack of staffing. It's tiring but I know, it's worth it. Working with my kakaks, and friends, everyday is a wonderful day for me. :)

Some patients and relatives might be extremely a pain in the ass but, yeah, I do love to follow some doctor's rounds. For example today, :

Me : Doctor, one more patient in that room *pointing to him*
Doc : Oh Okay.
Me : Doctor, you need to wear the N95 mask, this patient got PTB. *I was wearing the mask*
Doc : Aiya! No need la, PTB is those for who is immunosuppressant. *walks into the room*
Me : Doctor, I don't care, I scared to be infected.
Doc : The mask looked like a beak, you looked like a duck QUACK QUACK.

HAHAHAHA. I was laughing so hard cause he really did make the quack quack sound in front of the patient!

Working sooo sooo hard like a mad cow, yeah, it's exhausting but as long as think positively and everything's gonna be just fine. Remember, shits do happened, such as working with shitty people that is superb lazy and doctors who made you look like an idiot or relatives just want to find some tiny faults on you.

Never give up, I can do it, everyday's a new challenge, working means money. All these I've been telling myself everyday to keep me going. And I'm gonna be stronger each day. :)

Second shift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment